ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Endless recursion with ssh resolver
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:44:16 GMT
Could you tell us how you have loaded the ivy tasks and the jsch library?
- are they located in your ant/lib folder?
- are you passing the jars to your taskdef declaration?
- ...

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Tristan Lüdemann <tristan.luedemann@artundweise.de>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 10:13:08 AM
Subject: Re: Endless recursion with ssh resolver

Hello Maarten,

i've tried it with ivy 2.0.0 beta2 and rc2 in combination with jsch
version 0.1.31.

The error is always: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/jcraft/jsch/JSchException

The jar is in the classpath and additional i've tried to add an
<classpath> to
ivysettings.xml.

I would like to use an resolver with the form:

<ssh name="shared-ssh"
                 host="foo.bar.de"
                 user="${user.name}"
                 keyFile="${user.home}/.ssh/id_rsa"
                 checksums="md5"
                 publishPermissions="0666">
                <ivy
pattern="/home/ivy/[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml"/>
</ssh>

Any hints?

Kind regards,
Tristan