ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Goldspink, Matt \(IT\)" <Matthew.Goldsp...@morganstanley.com>
Subject Now Ivy RC2 is there a plan to add an IvyDE compatible version?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 17:01:33 GMT
Hi,

Now that Ivy RC2 is out is it possible to get an IvyDE compatible version added to the IvyDE
update site? We'd like to use some of the new features like Resolving in Workspace, in the
past we've been taking a cut of the source code and using that, but it would be nice if the
official update site could provide us with a compatible version. Is there any date we can
expect one by?

Thanks,
Matt