ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Hilton, Chris" <Chris.Hil...@zilliant.com>
Subject specify versions separate from dependencies: THE RETURN
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:13:36 GMT
Back in February there was a discussion about adding the ability to specify dependency versions
in some of sort of separate/global file such that every resolved dependency, if it's in the
list and including transitive ones, would use the specified revision akin to Maven's dependencyManagement
ability. It looks like that led to the creation of IVY-753 and IVY-784 and the implementation
of the dependency override capability, but I don't think that adequately covers the above
use case. I guess first I'd just like to know if there's something else I'm missing or is
there a further issue that needs to be raised?

Chris