ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mitch Gitman" <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject buildnumber Ant task ignoring prefix attribute
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:23:08 GMT
Please forgive the prolific posting lately. I'm setting the prefix attribute
on the *buildnumber *Ant task:
    <ivy:buildnumber organisation="${ivy.organisation}"
      module="${ivy.module}"
      default="${ivy.default.revision}" *prefix="repo" */>

But when I go to manually output the properties that are set, I see:
ivy-buildnumber:
     [echo] ivy:buildnumber output:
     [echo] ivy.revision=1.1
     [echo] repo.revision=${repo.revision}

You see that the default ivy.revision property gets set; the
repo.revision property
does not.

Here's what the buildnumber
documentation<http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/use/buildnumber.html>has
to say about the prefix
attribute:
"the prefix to use for the property names set (will be *prefix*.revision, *
prefix*.new.revision, ...)"

Am I missing something or is this a bug?