ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mitch Gitman" <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Noobie publishing question
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 23:10:48 GMT
No, not at all. Kirby's approach of using SFTP (or FTP) is fine. As for
filesystem access, here's one possible ecosystem where a filesystem resolver
would work fine:

   - The Ivy repository is on a Linux box. The permissions are to allow
   anonymous browsing but prevent anonymous uploads.
   - The developers and the CI system are on Windows boxes.

In order to do ivy:publish, the developers and CI system have Samba accounts
set up to allow authenticated access to the Ivy repository server.