ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mitch Gitman" <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildnumber Ant task & automated updates of ivy.xml
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:18:55 GMT
Oh no, I wasn't referring to anything you were doing, Jonathan. I was making
a general point, and really going back to what I was wanting to do in my
original post: to modify the /ivy-module/info@revision attribute in the
ivy.xml file *in project source*. When you get right down to it, I should *not
*even be wanting to do this.