ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mitch Gitman" <mgit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: buildnumber Ant task & automated updates of ivy.xml
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 01:11:18 GMT
Shawn, I think you just offered much the same solution that I was trying to
describe, just far more verbosely. Good to see people coalescing on the same
wavelength.

One small difference. While I had talked about creating a separate
properties file just to hold the Subversion version number, you decided put
that version right in the ivy.xml. The question is, where? I'm not aware of
a natural place in the ivy-module schema to put that extra piece of
information.

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 8:46 AM, Shawn Castrianni <