ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <>
Subject Re: Ivy Standalone settings to overwrite publications
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 22:42:37 GMT
I doesn't seem possible at the moment to specify this.
You could create a JIRA improvement request.

----- Original Message ----
From: Tomas Roos <>
To: "" <>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:01:54 PM
Subject: Ivy Standalone settings to overwrite publications

Hi there!

We are using Ivy which is indeed a good tool. We are using the standalone version without
ant and now we realised that there is some issues when overwrite is set to false, since we
wont get the right depencies out if the sourcecode hasnt been modified.

Any way i have search for along time now without any hits, only stuff regarding ant. So i'v
been wondering where can i set that the publishing should overwrite the existing files. I'v
tried in the commandline but no success.

Thanks in advance. Best Regards, Tomas

View raw message