ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Now Ivy RC2 is there a plan to add an IvyDE compatible version?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:40:19 GMT
Clements Mark a écrit :
> [...]
This is a new feature about notifying errors in IvyDE.
If the resolve job fail, then an error marker is put on the ivy.xml file
and there should be a proper entry in the "Problems" view.
If there is a configuration problem (didn't find the settings, or the
ivy.xml is ill-formed,...) then an error marker is displayed on the
classpath container. But no message is associated to it in the
"Problems" view (I didn't managed to). Maybe this error marker would be
better be removed as we cannot know a posteriori what happened. IvyDE
user's comments about it are welcomed.

Nicolas