ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: Now Ivy RC2 is there a plan to add an IvyDE compatible version?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:47:15 GMT

Le 10 nov. 08 à 18:01, Goldspink, Matt (IT) a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Now that Ivy RC2 is out is it possible to get an IvyDE compatible
> version added to the IvyDE update site?

Actually the new version of Ivy is already deployed in the IvyDE
updatesite, you can update it. The current released version of IvyDE
(2.0.0.alpha1) is compatible with it.

> We'd like to use some of the new features like Resolving in
> Workspace, in the past we've been taking a cut of the source code
> and using that, but it would be nice if the official update site
> could provide us with a compatible version.

Note that the current implementation of the "resolve in workspace"
feature is quite experimental, not very clean, but is a first step
towards a correct implementation. So use it with caution.

> Is there any date we can expect one by?

No date scheduled by now.
But yes it is time to think about an IvyDE release, I will start a
discussion on the dev mailing list.

Nicolas