ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Archie Cobbs" <arc...@dellroad.org>
Subject Re: Dependency on Zip of Jars
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:48:06 GMT
On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 5:20 AM, deaddowney <spamcontrol@mac.com> wrote:

> From what I've read it sounds like I could use the packager resolver.
> However how do I specify my dependencies in ivy.xml?  Am I dependent on the
> one zip or the individual jars in the zip?

You would depend on the individual JAR files. Think of the packager resolver
as a normal resolver with support for an optional "extra step" in the
download process. This extra step allows you to unpack and extract files
from whatever it downloaded. So you download an archive, but what is
resolved is the stuff in the archive.

-Archie

--
Archie L. Cobbs