ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From dgodbey <dgod...@YAHOO.COM>
Subject Using geebis
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:36:27 GMT

Folks,
I've spent more time then I'd like to admit trying to figure out the url
resolver to get what I want from geebis. I'm looking to get the slf4j,
config=log4j12.

My ivysettings entry for my chain resolver:
      <url name="geebis" m2compatible="true">
        <ivy
pattern="http://ivyrep.geebis.org/ivy/[organization]/[module]/[revision]/ivy.xml"
/>
        <artifact
pattern="http://ivyrep.geebis.org/ivy/[organization]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"
/>
      </url>

The entry for ivy.xml:
        <dependency org="slf4j" name="slf4j" rev="1.5.0" conf="log4j12"/>

I get an error that log4j12 configuration doesn't exist, but if you look in
the file http://ivyrep.geebis.org/ivy/slf4j/slf4j/1.5.0/ivy.xml, you can see
the public configuration listed right there. I can only get this to work if
I add to the dependency the attribute transitive="false", but then I get ALL
the jar files. What am I missing?
Thanks,
Dave