ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Speeding up ivy:resolve
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:57:39 GMT
Benjamin,

could you give a bit more info about what your caching facade will do and how you think it
will improve the resolve performance?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Benjamin Damm <bdamm@silverspringnet.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:21:57 PM
Subject: Re: Speeding up ivy:resolve

Good stuff and good tip on the getHostName() call, could be a really simple
win there.  For the main work it'll be a few weeks before I can start on it
but it's great to know there may be opportunities for shared effort
especially in testing & bulletproofing any new code.

Cheers!

--
Benjamin Damm
Silver Spring Networks