ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jens Borrmann <jens.borrm...@msg-gillardon.de>
Subject Antwort: Re: Patterns for artifacts
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:06:53 GMT
Thanks, that helped. Somehow I must have missed the obvious fact that
there can be several patterns per resolver. Instead I tried to find a more
esoteric solution ;-)

--- Jens

"Gilles Scokart" <gscokart@gmail.com>
20.10.2008 12:42
Bitte antworten an
ivy-user@ant.apache.org

An
ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Kopie

Thema
Re: Patterns for artifacts

In a resolver configuration, you can specify multiple ivy & artefact
pattern.

--
Gilles Scokart