ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jens Borrmann <jens.borrm...@msg-gillardon.de>
Subject Patterns for artifacts
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 08:51:50 GMT
Hello,

is there a chance to configure ivy to use patterns when resolving modules.
Our use case is that we want to set up a binary repository for all OSGi
bundles we use in our company. Unfortunately, there are two main types of
naming conventions for publicly available bundles  -  one using
underscores, one using hyphens.
[artifact]_[revision].[ext] vs.
[artifact]-[revision].[ext]

To ease updates in the future we want to change as little as possible when
taking bundles into our repository. I did not find a  way to apply
matchers or a similar solution to this problem. Can anybody help?

Regards,
Jens