ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Adam Bryzak <a.bry...@eventzero.com>
Subject Dependency Configuration Negation
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:47:18 GMT
Hi,

In the dependency tag documentation <http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/trunk/ivyfile/dependency.html

 > the configurations mapping section says that:
   since 1.4 you can use * wildcard followed by negated configurations
to mean all but xxx. For instance, '*, !A, !B -> X' means that X
dependency configuration is required in all master configurations
except A and B.

I've tried this using IvyDE and it complains:
   ERROR: Problem occured while parsing ivy file: Configuration '!
localext' does not exist in module module: di#common;working@Storm
status=integration publication=Thu Oct 23 09:43:37 EST 2008
configurations={int=int, localext=localext, ext=ext,
localopt=localopt, opt=opt, localtest=localtest, test=test, lic=lic,
default=default} artifacts={int=[di#common;working@Storm!common.jar],
test=[di#common;working@Storm!common-test.jar]}
dependencies=[dependency: di#dev;latest.integration {*=[@]}] in file:/
Volumes/Event Zero/ez-trunk/common/ivy.xml

The dependency is: <dependency name="dev" rev="latest.integration"
conf="*,!localext,!localopt,!localtest->@" />

Is this syntax actually supported? Is it a bug in IvyDE? Is my syntax
for the dependency wrong?

Thanks,
Adam Bryzak
Event Zero