ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Common practices for lifecycle and promotion in Ivy
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:43:37 GMT
I'm curious if anyone has any good practices for implementing a full
module lifecycle in Ivy, including promoting an artifact from release
candidate status to final status, and sharing artifacts across projects.
I've read Mathias's document already and I'm wondering if anyone else
has anything to add.

How does the Ivy project itself use Ivy?

Thanks,
Carlton