ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Chain resolver does not support namespace?
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:47:40 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to test a simple namespace transformation using the install
task.  I find that the transformation works when I assign a namespace to
any standard resolver.   But when I assign a namespace to a chain
resolver, the transformation does not occur (except for any
namespace-enabled standard elements in the chain, these still work).

The docs suggest that namespaces are supported on both standard and
composite resolvers.   Is this a doc mistake or a bug?
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/resolvers.ht
ml

Thanks,
Carlton