ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Force attribute not implemented on standard resolvers?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 19:37:15 GMT
According to the docs, the standard resolvers can be configured with a
"force" attribute.   But when I try to assign the attribute I get this
message:

java.text.ParseException: failed to load settings from
file:\\ivy-settings-common.xml: no set method found for force on class
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.FileSystemResolver

I think FileSystemResolver is a standard resolver, and I did follow the
doc correctly.  This happened both on beta2 and rc1.

Thanks,
Carlton