ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <msmit...@ups.com>
Subject RE: Ivy latest.integration
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:32:35 GMT
Can anyone help me out with my question below?  Thanks in advance.

-Michael

From: Smith Michael (FVY9DST)
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:43 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Ivy latest.integration

Hello,

I'm new to Ivy Publisher and it's currently used with Cruise Control v2.5.  The scripts are
working fine and the source control tool is PVCS Version Manager 8.1.3.

All builds are fine as long as we are monitoring the tip versions.  But this is now getting
out of control and we need to apply a version label to the artifacts and build based on that.
 I noticed in the scripts the revision is set to:  rev="latest.integration".  Is there a way
we can set it to: rev="DEV-10.10" or any assigned version label?

We have about 48-50 components and there are inter-dependencies with several.  I want to institute
branching as well, thus also introduces floating the label when check-in's take place and
we could be on 2-3 different build labels at the same time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.