ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <ryan...@gmail.com>
Subject fixing dependency errors
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 06:43:49 GMT
Hi-

I'm new to ivy and trying to make it work for a new apache project:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/labs/droids/branch/LABS-144/

I'm trying to add a module that depends on apache solr.  When I add:
<dependency org="org.apache.solr" name="solr-core" rev="1.3.0"/>

Then i get the error:

java.text.ParseException: inconsistent module descriptor file found in
'http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-io/1.3.2/commons-io-1.3.2.pom'
: bad organisation: expected='org.apache.commons' found='commons-io';

When I check out that pom, it has:

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>commons-io</groupId>
<artifactId>commons-io</artifactId>
<name>Commons IO</name>
<version>1.3.2</version>

Any pointers on how to fix this?  clearly the problem is on the
commons-io pom, but i can't change that.  The pom seems to work for
maven despite the org problem.

Thanks
Ryan