ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Force attribute not implemented on standard resolvers?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 20:22:21 GMT
Could you please verify that you don't have an older version of Ivy somewhere in your classpath?
If you don't use an older version, could you run again with the -d option and post the output
generated by Ivy?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 10:16:36 PM
Subject: RE: Force attribute not implemented on standard resolvers?

I've attached a truncated version with internal company information
stripped out.   But the fragment needed to reproduce the problem is:

<filesystem name="local-staging" force="true" m2compatible="true"
checkmodified="true" transactional="auto" local="true">
    <ivy
pattern="${ivy.local.default.root}/local-staging/[organisation]/[module]
/[revision]/ivy.xml" />
      <artifact
pattern="${ivy.local.default.root}/local-staging/[organisation]/[module]
/[revision]/[artifact].[ext]" />
</filesystem>

This gives me the ParseException each time, either on beta2 or rc1.  If
I remove only the force="true" attribute assignment, there is no
problem.