ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Burkhardt Stefan (CI/TMP)" <Stefan.Burkha...@de.bosch.com>
Subject Ivy classpath creation
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:02:52 GMT
Hi,

I am using the following command to get my artefacts within my
ANT-Script.
	<ivy:retrieve
pattern="${basedir}/lib/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]" type="jar,source"
sync="true"/>
It retrieves the artefacts and put the jar-files into my "lib"-folder.

First Question is:
- How can I create a classpath based on the artefact resolution and not
from the directory. Is there a similar command like "cachefileset" for
the "lib" directory.
  Is there a way to create a classpath from the resolution report?

Second question is:
- I am using subversion and I will check in the complete lib folder with
the jar-files. But the option "sync=true" will delete the complete
folder. So the
  subversion-Folder is removed too. Any Ideas to handle this?

Stefan