ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem solving revision with a iBiblio repository
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 21:11:33 GMT
It should work, could you post your output here?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Alexandre Gacon <alexandre.gacon@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 3:47:00 PM
Subject: Problem solving revision with a iBiblio repository

Hi all,

I work with a shared Maven2 repository. Ivy2 accesses to this repository
through a iBiblio repository.

In my ivy.xml file, I try to retrieve the latest.integration revision of a
module, but the resolve step failed and can not find a matching revision.

Before using a iBiblio repository, I used a file repository pointing to the
shared network folder used as a MavenRep, and the resolve step succeeded
(but I couldn't have the transitive dependencies).

Should I always precise the revision I want (I tried and it works) or should
I use some special settings to handle this ?

Best regards,

Alexandre Gacon