ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Ivy 2.0.0-rc1 released
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 10:24:03 GMT
On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 9:37 AM, Marcus Better <marcus@better.se> wrote:
> kroekle wrote:
>> This is great work, thanks.  Do you know if there is going to be a RC of
>> ivyde soon as well?
>
> Apparently there is one, but I have trouble installing it in Eclipse 3.4. The update
process aborts with the message

> "An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
>  No repository found containing: org.apache.ivy/osgi.bundle/2.0.0.cr1
>  No repository found containing: org.apache.ivy.feature/org.eclipse.update.feature/2.0.0.cr1"

This is notn ivyde rc, but the ivy rc1 made available on the update
site as an osgi bundle.

> (BTW why is it cr1 and not rc1?)
It's to make sure that 2.0.0.final which will come later will be
considered as more recent with OSGi naming conventions.

Xavier

BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/
Blogger - http://xhab.blogspot.com/
Apache Ivy Creator - http://ant.apache.org/ivy/