ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Chain resolver does not support namespace?
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 21:10:20 GMT
I think it a documentation issue, the same problem exist for some of the other resolver attributes.
Could you create a JIRA issue?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 9:47:40 PM
Subject: Chain resolver does not support namespace?

Hi all,

I'm trying to test a simple namespace transformation using the install
task.  I find that the transformation works when I assign a namespace to
any standard resolver.   But when I assign a namespace to a chain
resolver, the transformation does not occur (except for any
namespace-enabled standard elements in the chain, these still work).

The docs suggest that namespaces are supported on both standard and
composite resolvers.   Is this a doc mistake or a bug?
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/settings/resolvers.ht
ml

Thanks,
Carlton