ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Garry Smith <g.m.sm...@reading.ac.uk>
Subject newbie: Instructions on hosting enterprise repository
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:53:33 GMT
Hi,

Apologies for the newbie question.

I want to set up an enterprise repository that the developers on my
project can submit to using the publish ivy task, from their development
machines.

The 'repository machine' has apache 2 and also Subversion (behind apache 2)

The instructions at
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/build-repository.html
concentrate on creating the repository locally but not about access.

Can you point me to further information?

The question has popped up a few times in the archive, but I didn't see
a definitive answer.

I was thinking to host the ivy repo via SVN. Is this sensible? Any gotchas?

thanks in advance

Garry