ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Woodhead <adr...@last.fm>
Subject Re: Publish is deleting other revisions
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:16:12 GMT
buzzterrier - I am the main developer of IvySvn. The problem you are
experiencing is in IvySvn, not Ivy. It's a "feature" that was added
recently where a publish first clears out the folder it is being
published to, so that any artifacts from a previous publish are removed,
in case the files between publish operations have changed. I am in a bit
of a rush right now but I will look into this properly on Monday and see
what I can come up with.