ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Gacon" <alexandre.ga...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem solving revision with a iBiblio repository
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 14:47:00 GMT
Hi all,

I work with a shared Maven2 repository. Ivy2 accesses to this repository
through a iBiblio repository.

In my ivy.xml file, I try to retrieve the latest.integration revision of a
module, but the resolve step failed and can not find a matching revision.

Before using a iBiblio repository, I used a file repository pointing to the
shared network folder used as a MavenRep, and the resolve step succeeded
(but I couldn't have the transitive dependencies).

Should I always precise the revision I want (I tried and it works) or should
I use some special settings to handle this ?

Best regards,

Alexandre Gacon