ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <>
Subject copying a complete dependency hierarchy
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2008 00:43:04 GMT
After we release, I would like to copy the entire dependency hierarchy (all configurations
of all modules) for the version that we actually released.  I tried using the install task
by changing to the highest module in the hierarchy and ran the install task specifying the
version of that highest level module that we released.    This almost worked in that the corresponding
transitive dependencies were copied to my destination.  However, my top level module only
has a subset of the configurations such that it only grabs the corresponding subset of configurations
for all transitive modules.  How can I get all configurations of all modules copied over?

Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.