ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From ferry97 <vri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No organisation provided error ??
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 01:48:58 GMT

Hi Maarten,

Still not working, it will raise error :
C:\workspace\sources\build.xml:60: your_module_org#your_module_name;1.0.0:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: ivy file not found in cache for
your_module_org#your_module_name
;1.0.0: please resolve dependencies before delivering (C:\Documents
and
Settings\user\.ivy2\cache\resolved-your_module_org-your_module_name-1.0.0.xml)

I have create an issue:

Thanks.