ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From ferry97 <vri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No organisation provided error ??
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:29:33 GMT

Hi guys,

Thank you for the response, and pardon me for not giving a complete
description. I already had the ivy.xml file with the info organisation in
it.
I just found out the problem, and I have no idea whether it's a bug in ivy
or it was intended to.

The solution only to add the ivy:retrieve before calling the ivy:publish.

    <target name="resolve" description="retreive dependencies with ivy">
        <ivy:retrieve />
    </target>

and add the publish dependency to resolve.

It's quite surprising that ivy:publish will not working properly without the
calling to ivy:retrieve, my assumption, every ivy:<action> should be an
atomic, or a single responsibility function.

If you guys happens to be an ivy author / committer, I will be very pleased
to get some insight on the matter.

Thanks again.