ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jarosław Wypychowski <>
Subject Re: pre-resolve-dependency event lacks branch information
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:26:31 GMT
Forgive my self-answer, but just to inform everybody potentially
interested, there is a JIRA issue on this new feature: IVY-941

I attached already a patch against current trunk.

Dnia 2008-10-12, nie o godzinie 19:47 +0000, Jarosław Wypychowski pisze:
> is there any particular reason for which pre-resolve-dependency event is
> not providing information of requested branch (or am I missing
> something) ?
> If this is just a missing functionality and not a feature then I would
> be happy to make the patch.

Best Regards,

Jaroslaw Wypychowski
Interdyscyplinarne Centrum Modelowania Matematycznego i Komputerowego UW

View raw message