ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Force attribute not implemented on standard resolvers?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 19:55:56 GMT
I don't have problems setting the force attribute.
The following construct doesn't give an error for me:

<filesystem name="local" force="true">
</filesystem>

Could you post your ivy-settings-common.xml here?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 8, 2008 9:37:15 PM
Subject: Force attribute not implemented on standard resolvers?

According to the docs, the standard resolvers can be configured with a
"force" attribute.   But when I try to assign the attribute I get this
message:

java.text.ParseException: failed to load settings from
file:\\ivy-settings-common.xml: no set method found for force on class
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.FileSystemResolver

I think FileSystemResolver is a standard resolver, and I did follow the
doc correctly.  This happened both on beta2 and rc1.

Thanks,
Carlton