ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Melvin" <mark.mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example of Recursive Delivery?
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2008 11:43:11 GMT
Aha - I see.  I could understand how it could be used if you had
access to multiple build scripts, but not a single, master script.  I
was misunderstanding its use I guess.  But you have mentioned triggers
and Gilles has as well, so I guess that is the direction I should
head.  Thanks for the response - I appreciate it.

Mark.