ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Melvin" <mark.mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Example of Recursive Delivery?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:24:31 GMT
Hi There,

I posted earlier about trying to figure out a simple project
dependency list using ivy:buildlist hacks and after messing around it
seems that I may want a recursive ivy:deliver instead.  I have managed
to get this to work for one level of dependencies, but can you truly
get recursive delivery?  If I call my deliver wrapper, which declares
itself to be the delivertarget, I get the error "antcall task calling
its own parent target".  How can it be recursive if it can't call
itself?  I must be misunderstanding the docs.  Can someone provide an
example of this?

Thanks,
Mark.