ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <>
Subject Re: conditional dependency
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:02:37 GMT
What you can do is using some specific configurations for your
optional dependencies.  Then, you can ask for only some of those
optional configurations in your build script.

2008/9/2 Shawn Castrianni <>:
> I would like to programmatically turn on or off a dependency line in an ivy.xml file.
 I was trying the simple conditions supported by the configuration mapping syntax in the dependency
element.  I can't seem to get it right.  Basically, I would like to set an ANT or IVY property
such that it enables or disables the entire dependency line in the ivy.xml file.  Is this
> ---
> Shawn Castrianni
> This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information
and delete all copies of this message.

Gilles Scokart

View raw message