ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Ivy 2 resolve time over a WAN
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 11:26:57 GMT

"You can track down Ivy http communications by using commons-httpclient"

How do I do this ? I'm fine with setting up commons logging, but my little
test case that does an install doesn't even have commons-httpclient on the

"There were some issues with ivy not liking networks where the host didnt
know its own name, that made things crawl, but should be fixed now."

What would I need to do to allow the host to know its own name ?

Target is a trading name of Target Group Limited,
registered in England and Wales No. 1208137
Registered office:  Target House, Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff CF11 9AU

If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy,
distribute or take any action or reliance upon it.
The content of this message may also contain personal
views of an employee of this company and does
not necessarily represent the view of the company.
This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.
It has also been scanned by MAILsweeper to enforce our e-mail
policy. If you have any concerns or comments about the content
of this message, please  e-mail