ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: Ivy 2.0Rc1 / Full apache Release
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:07:34 GMT
That is great,

I have just got the snapshot and will report back if I encounter any problems.

Thank you for the update.

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 September 2008 17:02
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ivy 2.0Rc1 / Full apache Release

On Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 5:47 PM, Foreman, Alex (IT) < Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com>
wrote:

> Having seen that the JIRAs are all closed off.  How close do you think
> a RC is off being released and how long will it be in RC stage before
> the full version?

The vote for 2.0.0-rc1 has just started on the dev list, I strongly encourage to download
and test it even before the vote is approved. The vote lasts for 1 week, then we will wait
about 2 weeks before either creating a new RC if outstanding bugs are reported, or promote
it to the the status of 2.0.0-final. A new vote will be required in any case, so you can add
one more week.

Xavier

--
Xavier Hanin - Independent Java Consultant BordeauxJUG co leader - http://www.bordeauxjug.org/