ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <>
Subject URL=.... Behaviour
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 16:06:28 GMT
I have a feature request I  asked about before but may have ben lost.

If you have a url and its not in its place in its repository then Ivy will download it and
ignore local='true' as it did not find it in the reolver correctly but elsewhere.  This obiously
can be anywhere as it's a URL and we want to consider it remote.

Is there or can there be a way to force the resover to always be local.  Eg even if it's a
url use that location when using a cache path rarther than the local cache position.

Maybe <cache useOrigin="always" /> in ivy-settings.

I have been considering doing this via a trigger but might be nice if Ivy supported it directly.

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732