ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject SNAPSHOTS and ivy build (Was RE: unofficial builds on hibnet)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2008 15:44:59 GMT
As an Aside it would be great if similar to other OSS project there was a nightly build available
of the latest trunk of Ivy and IvyDE (Feature? Or update site?)  that people could grab.
Im sure this could be automated.

Also Xavier, One of the things we are using to great effect is using src and javadocs jars
as part of our system.

Would it be possible for ivy to create these two jars as well as part of its own build?
Eg:
ivy.jar
ivy.src.jar
ivy.javadocs.jar

Or whatever naming convention you come up with.

I'd be intereted to know what you think,

Many thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com