ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <>
Subject AW: unofficial builds on hibnet
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:53:10 GMT
>>> Gradle is hosted at JetBrain's teamcity server:
>>>  I really like Teamcity and the hosting is very reliable. They only
>>> selected projects. Considering the popularity of Ivy and that they
use Ivy
>>> under the hood in Teamcity (at least I think so), I suppose that
should be
>>> no problem. Why not hosting the CI build of Ivy there?

Indeed, it works properly for groovy, and the service seems to be pretty
good. Do you know who I can contact to get our build setup on their

Yes, could also be interesting for other projects, like Ant itself.
Or would set up our own CI server be an option? In that case we could do
all, but
also we *have* to do all ... (administration).

I like the resources listings like
* Build results overview
* JUnit results overview

View raw message