ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: unofficial builds on hibnet
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:53:10 GMT

http://teamcity.jetbrains.com

>>>  I really like Teamcity and the hosting is very reliable. They only
host
>>> selected projects. Considering the popularity of Ivy and that they
use Ivy
>>> under the hood in Teamcity (at least I think so), I suppose that
should be
>>> no problem. Why not hosting the CI build of Ivy there?

Indeed, it works properly for groovy, and the service seems to be pretty
good. Do you know who I can contact to get our build setup on their
server?

Yes, could also be interesting for other projects, like Ant itself.
Or would set up our own CI server be an option? In that case we could do
all, but
also we *have* to do all ... (administration).

I like the resources listings like
* Build results overview

http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewLog.html?tab=artifacts&buildTypeId=bt1
09&buildId=13881