ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: controlling Message output
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 04:39:56 GMT
Without knowing the internal of Ivy I think you should start
Ant in debug mode (-d) for getting debug message ...

Jan

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Adrian Woodhead [mailto:adrian@last.fm]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 4. September 2008 19:24
An: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: controlling Message output

Hey there,

I see that most Ivy resolvers use the Message class to output messages,
by default it looks like messages that are logged using Message.info(),
warn() and error() appear in Ant's output. Is there some way to control
the level of which messages get logged and which don't? I've tried to
get Message.debug() messages to show up but they don't, even if I run
ant in verbose (-v) mode.

Adrian