ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: (?) ivy internal error: no node found ...
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:18:15 GMT
Do you still use beta2, or did you have the same problem with RC1 ?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Anil Gangolli <anil@busybuddha.org>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2008 7:13:24 PM
Subject: Re: (?) ivy internal error: no node found ...

Thanks.

A bit more on this one.

I later found that the internal error was NOT as harmless as it
seemed.   The build succeeded but the transitive dependencies of
myorg#mymodule had not been pulled in properly,  so while my build was
successful, the resulting app ran only until it encountered an
unresolved dependency and then threw (as one would expect in such cases)
NoClassDefFoundError.

Is there already a filed JIRA issue for this?  Could someone please
refer me to it?

--a.