ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject conditional dependency
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 05:49:41 GMT
I would like to programmatically turn on or off a dependency line in an ivy.xml file.  I was
trying the simple conditions supported by the configuration mapping syntax in the dependency
element.  I can't seem to get it right.  Basically, I would like to set an ANT or IVY property
such that it enables or disables the entire dependency line in the ivy.xml file.  Is this
possible?

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.