ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Maarten Coene <maarten_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate POM packaging
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:19:24 GMT
I've commited a patch into SVN trunk.
Could you give it a try?

Maarten

----- Original Message ----
From: Ryan Smith <ryan.smith4@gmail.com>
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 6:45:26 PM
Subject: Hibernate POM packaging

Hi!

I've been trying to setup my enterprise repository with the latest published
version of hibernate from their repository (
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2).
I've run into an issue with some of the Hibernate modules (e.g.
hibernate-entitymanager) which appear to be due to the POM specifying the
packaging as "pom".
Looking at the Ivy source (PomModuleDescriptorBuilder.java, addMainArtifact
method), it appears that a packaging designation of "pom" (
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/org/hibernate/hibernate-entitymanager/3.4.0.GA/hibernate-entitymanager-3.4.0.GA.pom)
indicates that no artifacts have been defined.
I've seen the JIRA issue logged by Tom Widmer (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-899) - is there anything that I
can do in the interim to handle this type of package specification?

Thanks,
Ryan