ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Schl├Ąpfer <Andreas.Schlaep...@crealogix.com>
Subject transitive="false" on dependencies in multi module project not working anymore (2.0.0-rc1)
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2008 17:38:29 GMT
I have a module A with a dependency on log4j-1.2.15 and transitive="false". After resolving
the ivy-report shows only the log4j-module without its dependencies (which is correct).

When I reference module A in module B the ivy-report of module B shows the transitive dependencies
from log4j-1.2.15 again (which is wrong). So  resolving does not work because of the missing
dependencies.

This was working without problems with 2.0.0-beta2 (switched back to 2.0.0-beta2 to verify).
Is this a bug or do I miss something?

Thanks, Andreas