ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Dockter <m...@dockter.biz>
Subject Re: unofficial builds on hibnet
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 07:10:47 GMT

On Sep 17, 2008, at 8:39 AM, Xavier Hanin wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 6:53 AM, <Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de> wrote:
>
>> I tried to find out if there are builds on the CI system
>> http://builds.xoocode.org/ but that URL does not respond.
>
> It's been a long time since I've touched this, and without any
> community
> catch up, the project is dormant. I may wake it up, but it'd be
> better for
> Ivy to rely on an established CI server.

Gradle is hosted at JetBrain's teamcity server: http://
teamcity.jetbrains.com

  I really like Teamcity and the hosting is very reliable. They only
host selected projects. Considering the popularity of Ivy and that
they use Ivy under the hood in Teamcity (at least I think so), I
suppose that should be no problem. Why not hosting the CI build of
Ivy there?

- Hans

--
Hans Dockter