ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Paulo Santos" <paulinho.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Repository sync issue
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:31:38 GMT
Dave,

I'm not sure if I understood what you meant. But if you want to publish the
same file for the local and shared repo, you can call ivy:publish twice
(each pointing for a repository) in your ant publish target. (Although, I'm
not sure if it is the best solution, since I'm pretty new to ivy too!). When
retrieving, the chain resolver will be the default, so just make sure that
your shared repo comes first, and also use the returnFirst attribute at the
resolver tag (chain),  so if the network is on, it will find the artifact in
your shared repo, and break any further search, but if the network is down,
it will try the local resolver.

don't know if helped...

Paulo