ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unofficial builds on hibnet
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 13:23:35 GMT
On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com>wrote:

>> community
>> better

>> http://teamcity.jetbrains.com

>> host
>> use Ivy
>> should be
>>
>> Indeed, it works properly for groovy, and the service seems to be pretty
>> good. Do you know who I can contact to get our build setup on their
>> server?

I've asked the teamcity guys, and a build for Ivy is now setup on their
server! They are very responsive, it's a real pleasure.

The page is here:
http://teamcity.jetbrains.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt125

We still have to improve what is done during the CI build to produce more
artifacts like sources and javadocs, but it's already a great improvement!

Xavier